[Bf-committers] Resizable widgets

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:45:58 CET 2012

Just adding drag handles isn't enough. I really like to have all the
components in an area scaled down a bit, to have more of them
(preferably all) directly accessible on the screen, without the need to
scroll. One thing that is bugging me for a long time is the space wasted
by invisible scrollbars.