[Bf-committers] Todo List of open Collada Importer issues. Any helper here ?

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Sat Dec 8 10:55:55 CET 2012

Hi all.

I would like to reduce the number of issues on the Collada todo list.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Source/Development/Todo/Import_Export#OpenCollada

I know that Phabtar has worked on the animation importer part
during  Gsoc 2012. Maybe someone could move this Gsoc project
to trunk (after 2.65 is out of course) and thus automatically fix some
of the pending Todos from this list.

You could also help by adding hints to the reports about:

- add technical explanations what is probably broken
- where to look at in the code (e.g. which other modules are probably
involved ?)
- whom to ask for more details
- Tell if changes outside of the Collada module are required
- Maybe there is already a pending patch that has been ignored.
- ... anything else that you think is helpful to get the issue solved.

And if you find something that you can fix easily please feel free to do it.

thanks,
Gaia