[Bf-committers] handling large lists in Blender (vertex groups, shape keys, materials)

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 12:38:00 CET 2012

Making lists resizeable would be great. The problem afaik is that all
UI elements in Blender are generated on-the-fly, with no info about
layout or size stored persistently. I also played with the idea of
making drag&drop style reordering of list elements, which faces the
same issue (you'd need to know the location of a button outside the
actual drawing). Not sure how this could be tackled.