[Bf-committers] handling large lists in Blender (vertex groups, shape keys, materials)

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Fri Dec 7 01:39:20 CET 2012

Having the filter in a popup box might have the advantage
of saving some space on the screen. But on the other side
your top variant shows the filter settings together with the
resulting list. So i like the top variant most.

Here is another comparison based on your top variant
which saves one line of space:

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=41449

It would be awesome if someone from the blender
development team could comment on this and allow
to get something done here. Maybe the layout is wrong
but at least it would be just cool if we could get the
functionality.

Gaia