[Bf-committers] Disabling modifiers stack

Eugene Minov minov.eug at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:05:35 CET 2012

Hi,

I have I a question.
In my scenes sometime I have an objects with many modifiers (5-10) that
decrease viewport navigation speed in the object mode and also in the edit
mode. So before I edit object I disable all modifiers to speedup things,
and I do this operation many times until my work is done.
So I want to ask, is there's a way to disable/enable all the modifiers in
the modifiers stack?
I can disable/enable them all each after another but it is annoying and
takes time.

Sorry if this an obvious question. I googled about this but haven't found
solution yet. If this not possible then how about to create that feature?
Thanks!

-Eugene