[Bf-committers] Writing a Compositor node plugin?

gonderici at plecxus.com gonderici at plecxus.com
Tue Dec 4 01:56:09 CET 2012

Dalai Felinto writes:

> Get the diff for the commit of the "Map Range" node. This is also a simple
> node added recently from scratch into the new compositor.
>
> If that doesn't help upload a full diff somewhere (pasteall.org, pastebin
> ...) and post it here (remember to `svn add` the new files before).
>
> Cheers,
> Dalai
>  On Dec 4, 2012 7:31 AM, "Dan Eicher" <dan at trollwerks.org> wrote:
>
>> Did you add your new files to cmake/scons so they get compiled & linked?
>>
>> Dan

@Dalai,
Thanks for the pointers. I will check that out.

@Dan,
I am using Cmake with MinGW on Windows. And I am a complete noob with Cmake
although I have started studying it however I do not have a quick idea about
which files are needed for successful compilation. Do you know which Cmake
files are intended when adding new node? Meanwhile a plugin system would be
much better I guess at some point.

thanks