[Bf-committers] Can BGE be relicensed?

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 01:50:10 CET 2012

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Troy Sobotka <troy.sobotka at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is no need to "be more competitive" in a Libre / open source
> project. Full stop. To contest this statement would require contesting
> Blender's existence and evolution itself.

I must contest this statement.  I write code that I hope people will
use.  Getting people to use ones code requires one to be competitive.
Choosing to be Libre/Open Source is in fact a kind of competitive
move.

Unless I have seriously misunderstood what you mean, I am astounded
that you think what you said there is true and cannot be argued with.