[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting minutes - 2 december 2012

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 16:40:05 CET 2012

Hi.

Notes from today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders

1) Blender 2.65 Release

- Release Candidate happened last week. Unfortunately, there's a known
crasher when entering edit mode. We'll make RC2 AHOY middle next week
- We'll check on status next meeting and hopefully we could make final AHOY
soon after this
- Only crucial fixes are allowed! Brecht and Sergey will read over commits
next week to prevent accidents
- No interface strings changes, it'll break translations for the release
- Bug tracker is at 68 mark, some release stoppers are still there
- Maintainers should check if all their new features are in release notes:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.65
- Artists' help with sample .blend files and better images for notes is
welcome

2) Other projects

- Bastien was working on list_template improvements to make it's possible
to have several lists per panel. Review is needed:
https://codereview.appspot.com/6854125/

That's it for now, thanks everyone!

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin