[Bf-committers] Can BGE be relicensed?

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 22:22:58 CET 2012

Mr Hassani, as pointed out earlier (and you chose to ignore), a change
to LGPL will not address any of the issues. DRM is incompatible with
GPL and LGPL (also interesting read from free software foundation
http://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/left-wondering-why-vlc-relicensed-some-code-to-lgpl).
As pointed out we have had these discussions in the past. Your
rallying attempts and careful avoiding of issues that have been
pointed out make me believe that you are either trolling or worse
trying to enforce an LGPL policy. You are free to post to
blenderartists but please stop flooding the developers mailing list.