[Bf-committers] Leap Motion

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 02:18:01 CET 2012

That is a good question.  The device samples at about 200 fps, but I
don't know how many points or how they are distributed.

But even if it is low, imagine this.  Pick up the leap motion and move
it around a stationary object and use some linear algebra to reconcile
all the points into a single space and you would have as many points
as you want as long as you keep scanning.  The problem with scanning a
face is going to be getting the subject to not move a muscle.