[Bf-committers] scons error in soc-2012-bratwurst

Benjamin Dahl - post@bennyd.de post at bennyd.de
Sun Aug 26 15:30:39 CEST 2012

Hello blender developers,

for a week I'm trying to build blender on mac and ubuntu linux from
soc-2012-bratwurst branch but getting these errors immediately after
starting the build process:

scons: Reading SConscript files ...
  File "./build_files/scons/tools/btools.py", line 251

    ('LCGDIR', 'Location of SVN lib dir'),

SyntaxError: more than 255 arguments

Since nobody has answered on the soc-2012-dev  list so far, how this can
be fixed, I'm posting it here. I'm not so much experienced with all this
building stuff and would really appreciate any quick help.

cheers

Benny

--
Dipl.-Des. Benjamin Dahl