[Bf-committers] Blender Conference - equal entry fee for all :)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Aug 23 18:51:22 CEST 2012

Hi devs,

For two years active devs could get free Blender Conference tickets. For the 2012 conference I would like to end that experiment... for many reasons, but mostly because of limited budgets here, and I like keep the price low for all conference visitors equally.

Note that ticket sales only cover 60-70% of the actual costs (venue, lunch, drinks), the rest is for Blender Foundation to cover. I rather then have a bit of extra budget to do some cool stuff to celebrate 10 years of Blender!

Thanks,

-Ton-