[Bf-committers] Remove Frameserver

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sun Aug 5 14:06:04 CEST 2012

Thats not true!!
The bug was there for 2 hours, it was fixed by me on the same day it got
reported!
-Reported 2012-07-11 21:47
-Fixed 2012-07-11 23:44

What this bug made clear though is, that frame server was not working
for quite some time (probably the whole 2.6x series and maybe some 2.5x
versions) so NOBODY reported it, and therefore NOBODY cared / seriously
used it, otherwise it would have been reported way earlier.