[Bf-committers] Porting of Blender on Android

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 12:44:53 CEST 2012

Hi Srikant,

While I don't know about a full blown port of blender, I am aware that
Alexandr Kuznetsov is working on a Gsoc project to help get the
blender game engine ported to android in Java for OpenGL ES:

  http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2012/Overview

Perhaps this is along the lines of what you are tackling and could try
contact him. I am pretty sure that he reads this mailing list as well,
so you could probably find his email in the archives somewhere.

Anyways, good luck with the port.

Dan