[Bf-committers] Drag&Drop position

Julien Duroure julien.duroure at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 23:46:04 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I am currently working on adding drag&drop support for images into tools
panel for creating texture ( sculpt & texture paint mode ).
Creating texture is working, but I want to enable it only when drop is done
above "Texture". Currently, texture is created whatever the place on tools
panel you drop the file.

Is there any way, any existing function to know the position ( and not only
event.x & event.y ) where the file is dropped above ?

Thanks for your answer. I don't know if my explanation is very
understandable. Don't hesitate to ask some clarification if needed.

Regards,

Julien