[Bf-committers] Images in Panels..

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 18:24:51 CEST 2012

> The problem I have right now is that the texture does not display the
transparency correctly, and that my gui seems to leak on the buttons (menu
buttons) of blender spaces/areas/windows . I am now in the process of
cleaning up my code to make sure I am not doing anything stupid with bgl.

By the way, Blender doesn't set all the necessary opengl states required to
draw the UI. If you are playing with bgl, it's kind of up to you to make
sure you re-set any changed state to its original value.

So this is not necessarily a bug, but more of a consequence of exposing a
low-level such as bgl

Dalai