[Bf-committers] Cheese branch Scons

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 04:05:07 CEST 2012

I have also had to modify SCons in Swiss. Although, for me it was just
adding the gpu as an include directory to a bunch of places. Here is
what I did in the past, but I doubt it still works:
http://www.pasteall.org/34191/diff

And, this was with Windows. Overall, it kind of makes me wonder why we
do we need to include gpu in so many places now?

Anyways, in hopes of actually answering your questions, Nathan Letwory
is the SCons maintainer, but he's on Windows, so I don't know how much
he can help with your particular problem. You could try talking to one
of Blender's Linux maintainer's listed here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Template:ModulesOwners. I know
Campbell uses CMake, but I don't know about the others.

Cheers,
Mitchell Stokes