[Bf-committers] Bring back Grease Pencil in Sequencer

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Mon Apr 30 00:01:32 CEST 2012

Hi,
I did some further fixes and cleanup: http://www.pasteall.org/31351/diff

-SEQ_DRAW_GPENCIL flag removed
-added GPencil keymap and removed Animation keymap from the preview
area, it had overwritten GPencil. (Who wants to slide frames in the
preview area anyways? oO)
This means, the "D" key works fine now.
-Added missing ND_GPENCIL notifier to the sequencer listener.

Overall this looks good in my opinion.

Still, it draws with a wrong offset to the right/top side. No idea where
the issue is, but probably in drawgpencil.c where it defines offsx and
offsy.

Regards,
Thomas

--