[Bf-committers] game engine without visual

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 22:50:14 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Martin Poirier <theeth at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Assuming you'd want to run blender as the game server, which is very unlikely I would think.
>
> Martin

I can't say much about that because I use Panda3d as my game engine
but I do us it in just that way. Assuming Blender wants to be like
Panda 3d then it will be needed by someone. I could easily see someone
wanting to do a small networked game with Blender. Why not??

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: