[Bf-committers] OpenGL Dependency Report and Script

trouble daemon troubledaemon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:06:30 CEST 2012

50/50 offtopic/related to another post </warning>

Actually, I thought it was fine, other then the odd extraneous print
here, or function param there ;) Still, neat stuff. I don't know
python, but thought your code seemed to nicely cover enough key areas
that it interested me.

I was wondering though if you caught the message here earlier about
the clang reports? After glimpsing your code, it seemed like it had
all the parts one would really need to use to parse the clang reports
for differences.

Anyways, very cool and thanks for sharing/inspiring :)