[Bf-committers] Status of 2.63 release

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Apr 26 10:41:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

Quick updates:

Sergey and me are most of the day afk, busy with other things (test/prepare a digital pipeline on sets).
Campbell is at a Blender meetup in Melbourne now.
The Mango team is fighting with making a very cool splash; it still keeps missing 'it' :)

I've asked Brecht/Campbell to check everything well today to see if we can do the 'ahoy', and to help coordinating the release todos.

The mango team has another 6 hours to make a final splash.

We then need release builders standby end of today for building, and do tomorrow release!

Laters,

-Ton-