[Bf-committers] Status of 2.63 release

trouble daemon troubledaemon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 06:13:48 CEST 2012

If I am not mistaken, I thought I seen a commit a few revisions ago
today that specifically mentioned something about disabling bevel for
release because of a discussion and/or problems. Not sure if that
answers your question though.

Ah yes, here it was:

r45962 | campbellbarton | 2012-04-25 06:24:31 -0400 (Wed, 25 Apr 2012) | 2 lines

disable bevel for release after discussion with brecht and sergey,
this works far too poorly to be included in release.