[Bf-committers] trying to build with mingw32

Yousef Hurfoush bat3a at msn.com
Wed Apr 25 21:27:03 CEST 2012

> Well I'll be darned! They did forget to include gcc...<facepalm>
>
> Yousef, can you try this installer instead?
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/Installer/mingw-get-inst/mingw-get-inst-20111118/

ok, i downloaded and it compiles ok but not all! it seems it doesn't build OIIO?
i get this error:
scons: *** [Z:\Development\blender\install\win32-mingw\OpenImageIO.dll] Source `
Z:\Development\blender\lib\mingw32\openimageio\bin\OpenImageIO.dll' not found, n
eeded by target `Z:\Development\blender\install\win32-mingw\OpenImageIO.dll'.

i used the default config file.
i checked the install folder and most thing are there and blender starts and doesn't crash and renders

Regards
Yousef Harfoush
bat3a at msn.com