[Bf-committers] trying to build with mingw32

Yousef Hurfoush bat3a at msn.com
Wed Apr 25 06:36:48 CEST 2012

hi, and sorry to bother you guys BUT.

i installed minGW from the official installer to c:\minGW, and added c\mingW\bin to my path
i updated blender to svn 45912 and the libs and tried to build with scons the 32 bit version
but the build didn't started i get this:
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
Compiling ==> 'avi.c'
scons: *** [Z:\Development\blender\build\win32-mingw\source\blender\avi\intern\a
vi.o] The system cannot find the file specified

as the official  MinGW i thought it would work!
what should i do, i searched the internet but no use, any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Yousef Harfoush
bat3a at msn.com