[Bf-committers] Cycles + AO + Transparency

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 23:05:26 CEST 2012

Maybe I should have qualified my statements and said that AO is more
physically-based than alpha transparency

:-)

Or, maybe I was thinking that ambient light ceases to be ambient when
it passes through a transmitter/reflector.  It should become something
like "ambient transmission" or "ambient reflection".