[Bf-committers] Blender irc meeting minutes, 22 april 2012

Yasuhiro Fujii y-fujii at mimosa-pudica.net
Mon Apr 23 09:14:49 CEST 2012

Hi Nicholas,

Yes. Freestyle has the similar purpose to my modifier's.
However, their approach are very different and thus they have
different pros/cons.
For example, my modifier has better consistency with fog, DoF and
transparency, Freestyle can generate more flexible style lines such as
handwritten-like (My modifier will be able to control the line
properties with the vertex weight values, but less flexible than
Freestyle.)