[Bf-committers] For MinGW builders

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 17:27:55 CEST 2012

Hi, to reduce the size of the windows lib folder we will separate the
gcc libraries from the windows folder. The new path will be
lib/mingw32. I will try to make the transition smoothly so that trunk
builds always for people who have both folders available. I will also
update the wiki soon to reflect the changes.

Also, MinGW64 support is going to be added soon :) There are many
flavours of the compiler so I am going to maintain one known good
build at a time (and provide links to it of course). The libraries
will be added on lib/mingw64 folder. It will take some time to get the
build stable though, so I will notify through this thread when
builders can go in and fire away their compilers