[Bf-committers] New patch: Add make python console and info display respect user DPI preferences.

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:01:35 CEST 2012

Thanks for looking into this.

Checking the patch, it changes the render font size (blf_mono_font_render),
AFAIK you really don't want to do this - since BKE_stamp_buf() uses
the render font, which needs to use the same size font everywhere,
irrespective of the user preference.
Otherwise rendering an animation with stamp on multiple systems could
flicker at different sizes per frame.

Was there somewhere this is needed to display correctly?

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Reed Koser <srkoser at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have submitted a patch to the tracker that makes the Python Console and
> Info view respect user DPI preferences. This was mentioned on the "quick
> hacks" page.
>
> The patch can be found here:
> http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=30992&group_id=9&atid=127
>
> I know it's close to release, but hopefully this touches so little as to
> not be considered harmful =). Feedback is welcome.

- Campbell