[Bf-committers] collisions detection without gameengine

P2sta p2sta at atlas.cz
Thu Apr 19 00:04:51 CEST 2012

thanks man,

well I have made a python script that can detect oabb. But now I need to
check collisions  between really complex objects. My diploma was
originaly designed to make just python scripts, but  I don't think I can
make it for such complex objects, so it will be better to edit api to
use the bullet for the detection.