[Bf-committers] collisions detection without gameengine

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:09:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

You might be interested in the Bullet Integration branch by Joshua
Leung (aligorith) [1]
This implements Bullet physics, including all common collision shapes,
in the main Blender scene, without the need to use the game engine. I
don't know how complete the python API is though, better ask Joshua
himself about this.

Cheers

Lukas

[1]