[Bf-committers] problem when expanding BGL to deal with (GLchar **)

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:49:13 CEST 2012

It seems to me that if bgl is going to support these kinds of types
such as pointers to pointers then it really needs to do it in a Python
type way.  Pulling up low level C-isms seems like a bad idea.

And as for not supporting display lists.  That is an OpenGL 1.0
feature.  If something crashes because it does not implement display
lists then it is not actually OpenGL! (at least not any version of
OpenGL that Blender currently supports).  Shaders however are actually
rather optional.