[Bf-committers] problem when expanding BGL to deal with (GLchar **)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 00:28:49 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I'm trying to build GLSL shaders for an addon using bgl.
I started by adding the basic opengl functionst to bgl [1].

The problem is that glShaderSource [2] requires a (GLchar **) which we have
no macro for.
I tried to implement it as the GLcharP but it's not working [3].

(the rest of the bgl patch is working as it seems. I can even gather some
glsl error with glGetShaderInfoLog)

Thanks,
Dalai
(note, I would love to have that in time for 2.63, so addons using the
stable 2.63 could benefit from it)

[1] - http://www.pasteall.org/30984/diff
[2] - http://www.opengl.org/sdk/docs/man/xhtml/glShaderSource.xml
[3] - backtrace - http://www.pasteall.org/30985