[Bf-committers] 2.63 show-stopper bugs

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:26:00 CEST 2012

I wanted to report this to you. I have been having problems for some time
with things failing but only when blender has been run. For example Pulse
audio will go all staticy and need to be restarted. My guess is that
blender has a memory leak or is writing outside of its data area. So just a
heads up. I really could not say for sure that it is blender but it only
happens with blender running. There are also sometimes other problems like
the graphics not working on other programs when blender has been run.
4GB ram kubuntu 11.04 (just upgraded to 12.04 and have not seen the problem
YET, but have not done much yet with blender.)
Nvidia graphics 8600 gt 512 mb video ram nvidia driver 295.40 (currently
but might have been older before).