[Bf-committers] Nodes auto hide sockets on collapsed nodes

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:20:29 CEST 2012

Bartek: Funny video, illustrates your point ;)

Can we reach an agreement on this matter now? I'm a bit indifferent,
just don't want to be blamed for eternal suffering of artists in the
history books ;)

Different, but related idea that came up before: make collapsing
nodes/hiding sockets work when just hovering over the node (like
stacked panels), so explicit prior selection is not necessary. Then
perhaps the ctrl+h hiding would be quick enough that auto-hiding can
be reverted.