[Bf-committers] API: How to get a list of running scripts?

Dima Glibitsky dima.glib at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 18:11:15 CEST 2012

Remigiusz, then how about incrementing a global variable each frame?
Can a new instance wait one frame and then actually launch if the
value of the variable hasn't changed?

Anyway, seems like I'm the only one responding to this thread, and I'm
in no way an expert... Have you tried to ask main developers in the
IRC directly?

P.S.
As I've learned recently, in 2.63 (or maybe even 2.6+), there are
bpy.app.handlers.scene_update_pre and
bpy.app.handlers.scene_update_post -- these event handlers are invoked
each frame (not sure if this behavior will persist, though). It's
possible to get the list of the handlers, so I guess in recent Blender
versions your idea can be implemented.