[Bf-committers] Nodes auto hide sockets on collapsed nodes

Bartek Skorupa bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Wed Apr 11 10:10:25 CEST 2012

I don't mind this kind of collapsed nodes.
If you don't like them, why don't you just hit Ctl-H?
That's what worries me:
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/29810
Not everybody drags noodles. Some of us (like me) love keyboard
shortcuts.
I'd like to select all those nodes or preferably individual sockets
(but how to do it when they are hidden) and hit F.
Collapsing nodes shouldn't make them useless.

Bartek Skorupa

www.bartekskorupa.com