[Bf-committers] 3DsMax editable poly like toolset

metalliandy metalliandy666 at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:26:26 CEST 2012

Yea, but you can toggle it on/off in the same way as a normal modifier
with no loss of speed. It basically a container for all the changes,
among other things.

Here are the Autodesk docs for it.
http://download.autodesk.com/us/3dsmax/2012help/index.html?url=files/GUID-1230619A-8CB3-4411-B07D-C133716F61F-408.htm,topicNumber=d28e80766

-Andy