[Bf-committers] 3DsMax editable poly like toolset

metalliandy metalliandy666 at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 10 22:46:34 CEST 2012

The Edit poly Modifier in max is really useful. One of the coolest
things about it is that you can basically add the modifier and then
change the mesh by adding loops etc. and once you remove the modifier,
the mesh will revert back to it's unchanged state (or you can apply the
modifer and keep the changes),
I would love to see something like this in Blender :)

Though I would like to see projection cages for baking first as
currently it's impossible to bake a normal map in Blender if it has hard
edges because you get seams etc. ;)

Cheers!

-Andy