[Bf-committers] Nodes auto hide sockets on collapsed nodes

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Apr 10 09:47:24 CEST 2012

Hi Lukas,

I would like to see such usability changes in nodes to go via at least the other listed node UI owners too.

For me huge alarm bells ring when people talk about "adding options" or "giving users choices". That's usually just patching flawed designs...

Remove the autohide for now? We should spend design powers on how we want to work with node systems in general.

-Ton-