[Bf-committers] node size

François T. francoistarlier at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 23:36:23 CEST 2012

oh do you have a patch that we can try or submit to someone who has
authority ?

While I'm at it :
len(scene.node_tree.nodes['RGB'].outputs) = 1
len(scene.node_tree.nodes['RenderLayer'].outputs) = 28

RGB which is a rgb input node return 1 output which is correct.
But the RenderLayer return 28 even if I only have one pass selected. Is
that normal or is it a "bug" ?

cheers,

F.