[Bf-committers] mingw cmake Vista with cycles complains

Peter K.H. Gragert pkhgragert at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:07:14 CEST 2012

Hi,
couldn't wait
About 2 hours ago I used svn to update blender (it did) updating lib no
change was up to date.
Using with Cycles   more or less same bunch of errors.
unchecking Cylcles, blender is created (again, was erased) and seems to work
(no strange things in one small bgl expeiment) ...
Peter

Op 9 april 2012 11:42 schreef Peter K.H. Gragert <pkhgragert at gmail.com> het
volgende: