[Bf-committers] a note for students who have submitted a gsoc proposal

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 02:35:23 CEST 2012

I think the purpose of this requirement is to prove that you are capable of
working with blenders source and can hit the ground running.  I think that
makes you covered Jason since you have participated in previous gsocs for
Blender and already have code committed to trunk- correct me if I'm wrong
Tom.

-Sean