[Bf-committers] Nodes auto hide sockets on collapsed nodes

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Mon Apr 9 01:16:14 CEST 2012

Actually, if I may make a small suggestion here, I'd probably prefer having the sockets visible, but keep this 'view-on-proximity' behaviour for the socket's names. =)
Having the sockets visible at all times, even without names, provides more information about the collapsed node (number of inputs and outputs).
Also, changing only the visibility of the names seems a bit more unobtrusive to me (plus it would make Bartek happy! ;)).

Oh and select+f to connect as described sounds like great behaviour!

Just my two cents,
Patrick