[Bf-committers] a note for students who have submitted a gsoc proposal

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 23:04:51 CEST 2012

Students,

if you have submitted a gsoc proposal, part of the qualification
process is that you should also submit a patch to our patch tracker
(and a link to the patch in either your proposal or in the proposal
comments).  Preferably the patch should be for the area of code that
you want to work on (ie fluids work would provide a fluids patch,
rendering work a rendering patch, modeling work a modeling patch, ui
work a ui patch, etc.)

Note that if you have already had a patch committed, then that will
count as a qualification.

So if you haven't done such a patch already, please do a patch and add
a link to it in the comments on your proposal.

Email me if there are any questions or difficulties.

LetterRip