[Bf-committers] Improving Blender's keymap: a proposal

Sanne sanne at lavabit.com
Fri Apr 6 22:49:50 CEST 2012

On Friday 06 April 2012, Nathan Vegdahl wrote:
> The other thing I'd like to try out is just assigning the
> vert/edge/face modes to 1/2/3.

Just some feedback on this: I'm using exactly this setting for some time now,
and it's far better for me than the default, especially because, as you said,
switching is done very often while modelling.

I found that I'm switching more often to the setting that is most appropriate
for the current modelling task, while with the default setting I tend to
avoid switching because it's just a bit too fiddly.

Sanne