[Bf-committers] Improving Blender's keymap: a proposal

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Fri Apr 6 21:51:54 CEST 2012

Excellent point.  I'll create a wiki page.

Campbell: is there a particular place on the wiki that something like
this should go?  I'm looking at the guidelines, and it's not entirely
obvious to me where this would fit.  Maybe just under my user page...?

It also may be a good idea to simply move this discussion to the
functionality board list.

--Nathan