[Bf-committers] Improving Blender's keymap: a proposal

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Fri Apr 6 21:47:59 CEST 2012

> I would like to see four high-level modes, ie object
> mode, face mode, vertex mode, and edge mode.

This is definitely worth trying out.  I'll give it a go and we can see
how it feels.

The other thing I'd like to try out is just assigning the
vert/edge/face modes to 1/2/3.  I suspect vert/edge/face mode
switching is done a lot more often than edit/object mode switching in
typical use-cases, so I'd like to have the former be single keystrokes
if possible.

--Nathan