[Bf-committers] Improving Blender's keymap: a proposal

Jorge Rodriguez jorge at lunarworkshop.com
Fri Apr 6 20:32:09 CEST 2012

I don't think that has any effect on what I suggested. That all remains the
same, but you remove an abstraction layer which groups the three edit modes
inside a parent mode.

It's not an issue of changing how it's implemented, but rather of changing
how it's presented to the user. Currently the presentation represents the
implementation, I am suggesting a presentation that simplifies the
conceptual model and makes therefore context switching simpler.