[Bf-committers] Improving Blender's keymap: a proposal

Gianmichele Mariani g.mariani at liquidnet.it
Fri Apr 6 11:35:06 CEST 2012

As much as I would love to have a keymap for everything, I think this is
really difficuly. There's just not enough room to still keep consistency
and all of those wonderful principles.

Also keep in mind that not all artists need to use the whole 100% of
Blender but only a subset of it for which I'm pretty sure they're going to
configure they own keymaps (my graph editor behaves in a way that would
probably make other users scream, but it's incredibly fast for me!)

Anyway, +1 to all of the above!

.Gian