[Bf-committers] Procedural generation for summer of code!

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:01:27 CEST 2012

You guys need to look at what is already there. There is a city
generator but not a free one. I would love to see a free one. But the
current code has a tree maker and an ivy maker. You just need to turn
them on in the preferences.

Spaceships or house would be cool but not sure how you do it to make
really good ones.

Douglas